Saturday, January 17, 2015

Moving on ...

Dear readers,

I've decided to complete my move to The Unz Review (http://www.unz.com/author/peter-frost/), so there will be no further blogging at this site. I'm doing this partly to reduce my workload of supervising two websites and partly to gain more control over my posts at TUR (commenting, correction of errors in the post, etc.). Thanks to Ron, my exposure on the Internet has greatly increased and my audience now includes a silent readership of mainstream journalists and, perhaps, newspaper editors.

Early last year, I had thoughts of closing up shop. I had the feeling of making the same points over and over again. I still have that feeling, but it no longer troubles me so much. For one thing, the same point can have many different applications in real life. For another, a lot of people have short memories, and it doesn't hurt to repeat a point I may have made two or three years ago.

Thank you for your loyalty! This isn't the end; it's just a move onward and upward.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

A shrewd move - blogging works better in clusters.

Sean said...

You're obviously not in this business for the plaudits, but thanks for being so open handed with your time and ideas. Please don't ever give up.

Anonymous said...

Peter, I have learned a lot from you. Thank you. I will follow you at the Unz review

Unknown said...

I'll follow you there!

curious said...

Always an eye opening read. This blog has literally changed the way I interpret my everyday life and experiences. Observations of the world that use to be quite confusing to me now are more easily explained and I no longer feel like a sane individual set loose in the insane asylum. Please keep blogging wherever you feel you reach the widesst audience.

james said...

Hmm, your site was very informative. The audience here was smaller but better informed. That won't be the case at unz.

Anonymous said...

cool

W.LindsayWheeler said...

I wish you would have posted your committed Unz URL. You posted the general. Steve Sailor has a committed URL at UNZ. Do you have a committed URL? Can you please post it.

Thanks.

Julian said...

Good to hear your work is reaching a wider audience with the Unz move. Long may you continue your excellent, thoughtful writing. I enjoy your weekly posts.

Sean said...

Peter Frost at the Unx Review.

Anonymous said...

Peter, maybe change the unz link to direct to your section of the Unz website, rather than just unz.com ... just a suggestion! Thank you for all your work!